Lynn tagged me for this, and I'm finally getting off my butt to do it. I'm supposed to list things that are unspectacular about me. I'm thinking, things like, I love flannel sheets? Dunno. But I'll list some oddities and hope no one thinks I'm too weird!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Me:
1. I wear slipper socks year-round. I can't stand having bare feet, even in the summer.
2. I LIVE in sweats/pajamas. If I have to get dressed to go somewhere, the second I walk through the door when I get home, I strip down and get into my comfy clothes. On days I don't get dressed, I shower, dry off, and put on pajamas again.
3. I never close anything I open. Drawers, cabinets, bottles. Drives my husband NUTS.
4. I play with strands of my hair. Constantly.
5. I always double/triple check to make sure my curling iron is unplugged before I leave the house.
6. Whenever I test a pen to see if I like how it writes, I write, "boing." Lots and lots of "boings." No idea why…
Now to tag people. But since I don't tag people, I'm just going to say…tag! If you want to do this, do it and come back and tell me. I'd love to see what is unspectacular about you! *g*
Have a great weekend!