The Latest News

New Short Story Available!

So…you've been asking, and I finally did it! I wrote a snippet of Demonica life for Luc and Kar, from Sin Undone!

The latest installment of Demonica: Overkill is now available. Just click here to get to the page!

Also, thanks to everyone who bought Supernatural over the last couple of weeks! I've been hearing awesome things from readers about it, and because of you, we hit the USA Today bestseller list. Thank you!!!!

:cool: I seriously have the best readers. I appreciate every purchase, every review, every word spoken to spread the word about my books. You guys rock…hard!!!!

Hugs!!!!

11 Responses to “New Short Story Available!”

1. erin says:

Read it, and LOVED it!!! :grin: You are such an amazing writer. Keep up the GREAT work and I can’t wait for Immortal Rider!!!!!

2. Valerie B says:

WE ARE THE BEST READERS!!!! LOL Glad you know it! WE DO ROCK!!!!

ahh…I need a sedative….all that yelling…

ROFL

:ninja:

3. Stephanie G says:

That was great and I’m excited to see Shade and Rune will get a short :-)

4. eli yanti says:

congratulations larissa

even i haven’t read your book but i have heard so many recommend from my friend and i hope one days soon there are publisher in my country would like to publish your book

^^

5. BarbaraV says:

I enjoyed very much. Thanks!

6. Brigitte says:

Absolutely loved the Luc & Kar story. Ms. Ionne continues to be amazing. I am hoooked. Anxiously awaiting Immortal Rider.

7. Jamie says:

Another Amazing Story short story!!

8. Eartha says:

Thanks for your posting. What I want to comment on is that while looking for a good internet electronics shop, look for a internet site with total information on critical indicators such as the security statement, safety measures details, any payment methods, along with terms in addition to policies. Constantly take time to browse the help plus FAQ sections to get a much better idea of the way the shop performs, what they can do for you, and how you can make the most of the features.

9. kirsten says:

i loved that story.its nice to see a soft side to luc.i have and love all your books.cant wait for immortal rider!

10. Mary says:

Hi Larissa, I love your books … I was wonder are Kynan and Gem going to have their book ??? I hope so , I want to know more about them …

Love !!!!
    :smile:

11. Melissa Miller says:

Love It!!! Thanks…You Rock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

APPEARANCES

New York Comic-Con, Oct. 11th & 12th, 2014

Coastal Magic Convention, Feb. 5th-8th, 2015, Daytona Beach, Fl. For more info: CoastalMagicConvention.com

2015 Tuscon Festival of Books, March 14th – 15th http://tucsonfestivalofbooks.org

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Larissa’s newsletter to stay informed about her newest releases, contests, appearances, and behind-the-scenes glimpses!

News  ·  Books  ·  Bio  ·  Extras  ·  Contact  ·  Home  ·  Site/copyright