The Latest News

$#!% My Husband Says…

…when reading my books.

On Eternal Rider: “If my cock stirred as much as Ares’s does, I could make cookies with it.”

While reading Ecstasy Unveiled: “What is it with you and couplings of dubious consent?”

On Passion Unleashed: “You based Wraith’s character on me, didn’t you?” (He wishes…)

In general: “Your books aren’t good bathroom reading material for guys. Too many sex scenes.” (I had to think about that one for a minute…)

On Eternal Rider: “How come Cara is always wearing pajamas? Oh, wait…you must have based her character on you.”

On Eternal Rider: “I just got to the first pseudo-sex scene, and in true Larissa fashion, consent was iffy.” (Okay, in my defense, my husband has been working in sub-zero temperatures for weeks. His brain in frozen. That scene isn’t iffy AT ALL. Now, the kissing scene before it…and maybe the kiss scene before that…)

22 Responses to “$#!% My Husband Says…”

1. Viki says:

I love your hubby’s comments. The cookies one really got me. If Wraith (so Love him!) is based on your hubby you must have to beat the women away with sticks ;).

2. BarbaraV says:

You got a love that man! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :grin:

3. Danielle Gorman says:

Love it! So funny.

4. eruiz says:

Totally love the “cookie” comment!!!!!

BTW the $#!% your husband said about “Eternal Rider” just made me pre-order a copy from Amazon.com. :grin:

5. Molly says:

I needed a laugh today. Thank your husband for supplying it. The “cookies” comment is priceless!

6. Taleka says:

Your hubby is priceless! I am loving the cookies comment…he’s a keeper!

7. elizabeth says:

lol your husband is so funny. I wish my bf was as cool as yours. My bf hates it when I read. ( he thinks its a waste of time and should be doing other things with him. )

8. TracyW says:

Your husband is too funny! Loved the cookies comment. It made me laugh out loud!

9. Gayle Hudson says:

This is great Larissa! Loved the pajama comment! :laugh:

10. Rockel says:

The cookie one is by far the best! ROFL. :laugh:

11. Reneem1 says:

Hilarious!

12. shannon says:

great post!

13. Ing says:

:laugh: OMG!! Your hubby is a hoot! Yea..the cookie comment had me chuckling!

My husband appreciates your books as bathroom material. :)

14. msred says:

hahaha. could make cookies, that’s funny. You guys cracks me up!! So much potential material…no wonder your characters are so feisty and spirited. You are surrounded by it. :) I love your books and can’t wait for Eternal Rider!!

15. Dyllan says:

Oh boy, your husband is a REAL catch. Never again I’ll look to cookies at the same way. :ohmy:
    And, if Wraith is based on him… Check you out

16. Valerie B says:

cookies comment – your husband should be writing too……. :ninja:

17. This is priceless! Love the part about Wraith. Love that demon!

My DH usually just giggles through my love scenes and usually says something to the affect of “Aren’t you glad I was available for research?” Teehee. :dry:

18. Kelly Mueller says:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! that is some funny stuff… hahahahahahaa…..

19. Frisbee says:

I was stalling on twitter trying to find something to cure my boredom – and ZAP – someone I follow tweeted this post. Now, I am not quite as bored. Thanks for posting nice material. – Frisbee

20. Zoe Winters says:

HA! Your husband is funny. And hey, I like those dubious consent set-ups!

APPEARANCES

New York Comic-Con, Oct. 11th & 12th, 2014

Coastal Magic Convention, Feb. 5th-8th, 2015, Daytona Beach, Fl. For more info: CoastalMagicConvention.com

2015 Tuscon Festival of Books, March 14th – 15th http://tucsonfestivalofbooks.org

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Larissa’s newsletter to stay informed about her newest releases, contests, appearances, and behind-the-scenes glimpses!

News  ·  Books  ·  Bio  ·  Extras  ·  Contact  ·  Home  ·  Site/copyright