The Latest News

Win The Mammoth Book of Special Ops Romance!

specops12523 passionate stories of hard-hitting love…

Stirring romance featuring the heroes of the Navy SEALs, Delta Force, Air Force Pararescue, the Green Berets, the Army Rangers and other special forces: men and women who live and fight in extreme danger to preserve our freedoms, defenders and protectors of all we hold dear.

This collection includes the work of bestselling romance writers such as Shannon K. Butcher and Stephanie Tyler and Larissa Ione, writing as Sydney Croft. Sydney Croft’s special forces couple, Annika and Creed, work for the Agency for Covert Rare Operatives (ACRO), all of whose members have special powers, while Shannon K. Butcher’s hero is an ex-Navy SEAL. But these fighting men and women have a gentler, protective side; hard-edged weapons when on active duty, they can be caring lovers, of special forces teammates or the civilians they protect.

Contains Sydney Croft's story, Code Word Storm.

Hi everyone!

If you hop over to the Access Romance blog and leave a comment, you could win a copy of The Mammoth Book of Special Ops Romance! Just be sure to check back tomorrow to see if you won.

Hope you're having a great week!

11 Responses to “Win The Mammoth Book of Special Ops Romance!”

1. Viki says:

I got this last week but I have so many ahead of it to read….who am I kidding. As soon as I finish Pleasure I’m digging right into Annika and Creed. I kind of have a thing for him, after Wraith of course :laugh: .

2. Amber says:

Hey Larissa. Just left you a shout out on AccessRomance. Another book to put on to read list. Thanks so much for sharing all that you could. :nowink:

3. barbarav says:

I read your story and enjoy very much!

4. Amber Romero says:

Okay, I have a question that is unrelated to this topic. I did read that you said we can ask a question anywhere. So here it goes.

I know that you’ve stated that you love to watch Angel and some Buffy, just wondering if you watched Charmed at all, that’s my fave show of all time. If so, any inspiration especially, from Cole Turner?

• larissa says:

Hi Amber!

I have to admit…I’ve never really watched Charmed. I’ve caught episodes now and then, but no, can’t say that I got any inspiration from it. Sounds like I should maybe catch it in reruns, though! :smile:

5. Amelia says:

A good collection of authors under one cover!

6. Darilyn Thompson says:

I just picked up your Demonica books and love them. Pleasure Unbound was AWESOME….I actually love all 4. I have not gotten anymore to read but I will be looking for the others. I can read this over and over. Thanks so much!

7. Jennifer says:

I ordered the Demonica novels and I couldn’t put them down! It took less than a week to read all four! As soon as I put the kids to bed, I would read till the early hours of the morning. I can’t wait for Sin Undone!

APPEARANCES

New York Comic-Con, Oct. 11th & 12th, 2014

Coastal Magic Convention, Feb. 5th-8th, 2015, Daytona Beach, Fl. For more info: CoastalMagicConvention.com

2015 Tuscon Festival of Books, March 14th – 15th http://tucsonfestivalofbooks.org

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Larissa’s newsletter to stay informed about her newest releases, contests, appearances, and behind-the-scenes glimpses!

News  ·  Books  ·  Bio  ·  Extras  ·  Contact  ·  Home  ·  Site/copyright