The Latest News

At Plotmonkeys!!!!

Today I'm over at the Plotmonkeys blog, hanging with Janelle Denison, Carly Phillips, Leslie Kelly, and Julie Leto! Talking about taking risks, rewriting, and giving away a book or tote!

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for DABWAHA news! I think the next round starts tonight. *bites nails*

11 Responses to “At Plotmonkeys!!!!”

1. Willa says:

So, what are you going to bribe me with this time?? :tongue: :laugh:

2. Amber says:

I want to send a big HUG and Thank You to you Larissa for writing books that are inventive and creative. Recently, my daughter spent a month in the hospital, and I had your books to keep me up at night. I loved them so much, I read all four of your Demonica novels in a week and a half. Then I re-read them. (ABSO luv Lore)

• Larissa says:

(((Amber))) Thank you so much. I hope your daughter is doing better!!!!

• Amber says:

Home now, but still mending. Thanks for the reply. Shows you support us too. Have a wnoderful Easter Sunday.

3. Paula R. says:

Hey Larissa, thank you for swinging with us in the jungle today. I love your website. Your emoticons are pretty cool too…not an angelic one in there…LOL!!! :smile: I am looking forward to exploring the world you created in the Demonica series. Happy Easter!!!

Peace and love,
    Paula R.

4. Diane says:

Is it the same link as last week ? I’ll post it on the Demonica FB wall if so !

5. Fedora says:

Voted, Larissa!

APPEARANCES

New York Comic-Con, Oct. 11th & 12th, 2014

Coastal Magic Convention, Feb. 5th-8th, 2015, Daytona Beach, Fl. For more info: CoastalMagicConvention.com

2015 Tuscon Festival of Books, March 14th – 15th http://tucsonfestivalofbooks.org

NEWSLETTER

Sign up for Larissa’s newsletter to stay informed about her newest releases, contests, appearances, and behind-the-scenes glimpses!

News  ·  Books  ·  Bio  ·  Extras  ·  Contact  ·  Home  ·  Site/copyright